Once I'm done I'm going to try to finish Assassin's Creed Syndicate today, because I actually care about the story and Fallout's out tomorrow, and once I start on that there probably won't be much else on my Playstation. Unfortunately, Assassin's Creed isn't a great game to try to rush through. Mostly because the controls are slightly wonky, and - I can't explain without going into great detail, but suffice to say I swore a lot at the TV yesterday, to the point that my dad made comments.
Also - customs. I used to order quite a lot of stuff from America, and customs was a thing and certainly a pain, but I don't remember it happening EVERY SINGLE TIME I ORDERED SOMETHING. Twice. Twice I have imported something in the last couple of months, and twice I have been hit with a customs fee. I always thought it meant you'd gotten unlucky if you got a customs charge, but no, apparently it just means you ordered something.
I did catch up with last week's Coronation Street this morning though - unfortunately I always fall behind these days, because I'm at kickboxing during the Wednesday episode and my parents don't wait to watch it with me.
- David in his unbuttoned shirt, holla!
- The way David looked at Callum's mum. "There's room in that manhole, Marion. There's room in that manhole."
- Oh Kylie, shut the hell up.
- Why on earth is Mary bothering going to Butterthorn Hall when if ghosts exist, several houses on that street are haunted as fuck.
- I know I keep bringing it up and am kind of living in fantasy land, but honestly this year would have been the perfect year for Corrie to finally do that Halloween ghosts episode I'm always hoping for. Because Callum would absolutely be haunting the Platts - and then Richard Hillman could turn up, like "hello, young man".